At Father McGivney Catholic High School, we believe:
- Students should model the teachings of Jesus Christ through prayer, service, and evangelization and should be educated based upon the Catechism of the Catholic Church.
- In a collaborative and cooperative spirit being fostered between parents, the school and the community.
- In serving others as Jesus Christ did, both as individuals and as a faith community.
- In providing a learning environment that engages our students as active learners who accept the responsibility to achieve their greatest academic potentials.
- In cultivating a supportive, healthy and challenging environment which recognizes the dignity, needs and diversity of all individuals.
- The Administration, Faculty, Staff, Coaches and Parents will serve as role-models of Christ’s love by establishing and exhibiting an atmosphere of mutual respect.