At Father McGivney Catholic High School, we believe:
1. Students should model and integrate the teachings of the Catholic Church in all areas of conduct in order to nurture faith and inspire action.
2. Prayer, worship and reflection are essential elements which foster spiritual and moral development of our students and staff.
3. In cultivating a supportive, healthy and challenging environment which recognizes the dignity, needs and diversity of all individuals.
4. Academic excellence is a priority as teachers set high expectations of performance while providing appropriate resources and academic challenges.
5. In serving others, as the entire Father McGivney school participates in community service individually as well as quarterly, together as a school.
6. Opportunities should be provided for parents and the local community to participate in and support Father McGivney Catholic High School and belong to the McGivney Family.